kglobal is looking for a SharePoint Development and Website Lead interested in playing an integral role in helping our customers tell an impactful and cohesive story. This person will work on an exciting opportunity with a US Federal Government agency based in Coronado, CA. As part of a group of creative thinkers and communicators, our ideal candidate thrives in a highly visible, fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, and is able to solve problems through the development and expansion of a SharePoint platform. A successful candidate is creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven. Candidates must also have an active SECRET security clearance and prior experience developing SharePoint for the federal government.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee strategic and tactical execution for all SharePoint needs
- Provide upkeep and maintenance on an existing SharePoint site collection
- Design, configure, and deploy new and custom Section 508 compliant websites, document libraries, workflows lists, SharePoint sites, and other design functionalities
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct intranet and website trainings for end-users, customers, team members, and client staff
- Assist with the creation of navigation options to improve the user experience
- write Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents, workflows, and training materials that define technical requirements with user-friendly instructions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand proposed site changes based on end-user requirements
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems
- You are detail-oriented and have the ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- You have at least 10 years of relevant work experience (experience in federal government or armed forces setting a plus), including five years of SharePoint and website experience
- You have an active SECRET security clearance (This is a must – please refrain from applying without one)
- You are SharePoint-certified (MOS 2010/2013, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD)
- You are well-versed in SharePoint-based applications and technologies, including but not limited to, InfoPath Forms, Workflows, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Bamboo Solutions
kglobal is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.