kglobal is looking for a Part-Time SharePoint Development and Website Lead interested in playing an integral role to help our customers tell an impactful and cohesive story. This person will work on an exciting new opportunity with a civilian U.S. Federal Government agency based in Washington, DC. As part of a group of creative thinkers and communicators, our ideal candidate thrives in a highly visible, fast-paced, time-sensitive IT environment and is able to solve problems through the development and expansion of a SharePoint platform. The successful candidate is creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven.
This position offers the ability to work remotely. Qualified candidates must posses the ability to travel to and from the actual job location.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee strategic and tactical execution for all SharePoint needs
- Provide upkeep and maintenance on an existing SharePoint site collection
- Design, configure, and deploy new and custom Section 508 compliant websites, document libraries, workflows, lists, SharePoint sites and other design functionalities
- Develop, coordinate and conduct intranet and web site trainings for end-users, customers, team members and client staff
- Assist with the creation of navigation options to improve the user experience
- Write Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) documents, create workflows and training materials that define technical requirements and user-friendly instructions for more than 2,500 end-users
- Work with stakeholders and team to understand proposed changes based on end-user requirements and execute on user stories to accurately reflect
Who You Are:
- You are detail-oriented and have the ability and enthusiasm to support multiple projects
- You have at least 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a federal government or armed forces setting experience
- Proficiency with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online required
- Bonus if you are SharePoint-certified (MOS 2010/2013, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD)!
- You are well-versed in SharePoint-based applications and technologies, including but not limited to, InfoPath Forms, Workflows, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Bamboo Solutions
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.