kglobal is looking for a SharePoint Administrator and Website Lead interested in playing an integral role to help our customers tell an impactful and cohesive story. This person will work on an exciting opportunity with a US Federal Government agency based in Coronado, CA. As part of a group of creative thinkers and communicators, our ideal candidate thrives in a highly visible, fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and is able to solve problems through the development and expansion of a SharePoint platform. A successful candidate is creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven. Candidates must also have an active SECRET security clearance and previous experience with developing SharePoint for the federal government.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee strategic and tactical execution for all SharePoint needs
- Provide upkeep and maintenance on an existing SharePoint site collection
- Design, configure, and deploy new and custom Section 508 compliant websites, document libraries, workflows, lists, SharePoint sites and other design functionalities
- Develop, coordinate and conduct intranet and web site trainings for end-users, customers, team members and client staff
- Assist with the creation of navigation options to improve the user experience
- Write Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents, workflows and training materials that define technical requirements and user-friendly instructions
- Work with internal and external stakeholders and to understand proposed site changes based on end-user requirements
- Provide project guidance and direction for two (2) junior staff
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems
- You are detail-oriented and have the ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- You have at least 10 years of relevant work experience (experience in a federal government or armed forces setting a plus), including 5 years of SharePoint and website experience. Some of this experience should include SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online
- You are SharePoint-certified (MOS 2010/2013, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD)
- You are well-versed in SharePoint-based applications and technologies, including but not limited to, InfoPath Forms, Workflows, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Bamboo Solution
- You have prior experience working for the United States Navy
Think that you have what it takes? Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
kglobal is a full-service agency that helps organizations communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.