kglobal is looking a number of Senior Visual Information Specialists interested in playing an integral role conceptualizing and developing compelling material – to include exhibits, graphics, video, and photography. The candidates will work directly on an exciting new opportunity with a Department of Defense (DoD) agency. As a critical member of the creative team, the specialists will work in a highly visible, fast-paced, time-sensitive environment to convey technical concepts and create compelling visuals. The successful candidates are creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven. Candidates should also have an active SECRET security clearance and previous experience creating visual products for the federal government.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategy and tactical execution of visual campaigns
- Conceptualize and design materials for traditional print, large-format print, and digital projects
- Create compelling visuals for a variety of media, including (but not limited to) flyers, brochures, signage, exhibits, banners, newsletters, infographics, social media, web banners, and videos
- Assist with art direction and copyediting
- Applicants should be proficient in one or all of the following disciplines: photography, videography, graphic design, or another creative field
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, communications, graphic design or animation, or the following work experience: seven (7) years of related experience in developing visual information and graphic art products for various print, exhibit, web page design, digital/audio/video, and web media
- Expert in designing and developing visual information and graphic art products
- Proficient in creating, designing, formatting, editing, and maintaining a range of print and digital media
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance standards and how to create digital and print products that adhere to these standards
- Experience designing and formatting for large-media print projects, i.e. on-site banners, signage, and exhibits; including the management of vendors for printing projects
- Strong background and extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects. General working knowledge of MAXON Cinema 4D and Autodesk Maya a plus!
- Customer is located in Dahlgren, VA; candidate must be able to work on site full time
- Energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious
- Extra Credit: an awesome self-starter looking to showcase their creativity!
We would love to see your work! Please include a link to your creative portfolio or samples of previous design work when applying for this position.
kglobal is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.