kglobal is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands. We have created a new opportunity for a Senior Vice President of Business Development. In this role, you will be charged with hands-on tactical business development to help grow a practice area focused on consumer brands; your efforts will help position the company for significant growth. We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial individual who is assertive, driven, and focused on capturing and bringing new business to the firm.
The SVP of Business Development will forge new ground through aggressive development of new clients in the consumer space and by positioning the company as a leader in its field. Qualified candidates should already have an existing set of consumer relationships, some that could be ported over. An individual with a deep, broad skill set in public relations, marketing, branding and communications is key, along with a drive to produce results and provide excellent client service.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Building a revenue base by leveraging existing professional relationships and by developing, defining, negotiating, and closing near-term business opportunities in the consumer practice.
- Developing a broad understanding of the market for kglobal’s services, leading to a sustainable pipeline of work in consumer brands and products.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 15-20 years of experience with communications, public relations, brand management and/or marketing in consumer brands.
- Experience at a medium or large public relations agency is a significant plus.
- Significant background in business development, with a track record of closing business and delivering revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to secure and execute business.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- A business mindset with an entrepreneurial nature.
- Fundamental training in marketing, communications, and public relations.
- Collegial and collaborative with a deep need to create and execute business.
- Character, intelligence, good judgment, and high energy.
- Executive presence, a dynamic professional style, and the ability to inspire confidence while maintaining focus on results.
kglobal Perks + Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Business Laptop
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected b