We are kglobal – a strategic communications agency based in Washington, D.C. Our team is comprised of communicators, strategists, marketers, writers, and artists from across the globe. Our fusion of strategy and creative results in thought-provoking campaigns, unexpected solutions, and better outcomes for clients.
Our strategic planning practice is looking for a Senior Strategist to work with a variety of clients that operate in disparate industries. Past consulting engagements have integrated both management consulting and integrated communications, with a specific focus on market expansion, economic diversification, and technology transfer initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior practitioner to lead and develop client accounts and provide both strategic business direction and implementation of creative communications initiatives to support those objectives. The ideal candidate will have extensive client-facing consulting experience and the ability to clearly communicate strategic and tactical recommendations, advance strategic plans, and execute initiatives. Developing business development leads and closing those opportunities is another job requirement.
- Conducting client intake to help determine needs, develop plans, and create pathways for strategic growth
- Developing and articulating robust innovation strategies for a diverse range of clients
- Creating strategic plans and recommending communications initiatives to improve the client’s market position
- Developing industry-specific branding and marketing recommendations
- Developing client-specific workplans and mapping out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives
- Working tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by clients regarding new ways of operating as a result of consulting project outcomes
- Managing account administration including billing and project management
- Running consulting projects from initial brief through to final deliverable
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities
- Minimum 15 years of management consulting or strategic planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in business management and/or communications preferred
- Keen ability to construct ideas and clearly articulate those ideas verbally as well as on paper
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills that support the creation of client and market-specific deliverables
- Ability to shape and manage client expectations
- Knowledge of strategic outreach tactics, including (but not limited to) public relations, public affairs, digital and social media, branding and marketing, and stakeholder engagement
- Hands-on understanding of market forces and business processes and objectives
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to resolve problems and remove barriers to success
- Ability to navigate organizational processes and influence decisions
kglobal Perks and Benefits:
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
401k Retirement Plan
10 Paid Federal Holidays
Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
Paid Professional Development Opportunities
Think that you have what it takes? Send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.