kglobal, a full-service communication firm headquartered in Washington D.C., is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our fast growing Insights/Government practice. kglobal aims to help our clients meet their business goals by offering communication, PR, and marketing support.
Our team’s ideal senior account executive is a creative, detail-oriented marketing maven that can proactively identify digital marketing and social media opportunities while working collaboratively with our PR team. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starting professional to lead client accounts and to provide strategic counsel. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience as a practitioner with management and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This person will regularly present marketing and social media recommendations to our clients and must be poised and professional. Lastly, the ideal Senior Account Executive will not be averse to travel at least one week a month to support our client’s needs.
Who You Are:
- A marketing professional and social media expert with between 3-5 years experience creating, running, and analyzing social media + marketing campaigns
- Digital enthusiast: you feel comfortable with a variety of website tools (WordPress + Google Analytics), social media monitoring tools (Canva, Hootsuite, Buffer), and keeps up to speed on the latest digital trends
- Strong writer with an in-depth knowledge of social media trends and content strategy
- Analytical and strategic thinker; you are always thinking of the next step for our clients and what we can learn from our current campaigns
- A public speaker who is interested in developing and helping close new business
- Providing advice to clients that include, but is not limited to creating strategic communications and social media plans that will improve the client’s marketing and public relations goals
- Manage social media accounts and monitor paid social media campaigns
- Writing digital content for all social media platforms
- Cultivating strong relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Leading client accounts and ensuring the quality of work meets objectives and provides tangible value
- Managing account administration including billing and project management
- Assisting with new business opportunities
kglobal Perks + Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Business Laptop
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
If interested, send your resume and cover letter to Catherine.Fuller@kglobal.com.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.