kglobal is looking for a Program Manager interested in playing an integral role leading and shaping an integrated communications team – to help our client tell an impactful and cohesive brand story. The candidate will work on an exciting new opportunity with a Department of Defense (DoD) agency. As the manager of a group of creative thinkers and communicators, the ideal candidate will work in a highly visible, fast-paced, time-sensitive environment to solve problems and create new opportunities through integrated communications effort. The successful candidate is creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven. Candidates should also have an active SECRET security clearance and previous experience as a project manager for the federal government agency (DoD-specific experience an asset).
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee strategic and tactical execution for all project management, speechwriting, editing, exhibit services, photography and videography, web, research, and multimedia needs
- Ensure client needs are met from a goal-setting perspective
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the client and the kglobal team
- Counsel client’s senior leadership on all current and prospective communications projects
- Oversee operational performance with specific attention to work product quality, project timeline and reporting, and budgets
- Assist with executive messaging, content curation, and copy editing
- Supervise and mentor team members by managing timelines, providing constructive feedback, and nurturing their professional growth
Who You Are:
- Ten (10) years of relevant management experience, with at least five (5) years involving federal government programs (armed forces setting is a plus!)
- Proven ability to lead and direct complex projects and execute assignments independently within the scope of the contract
- Demonstrated experience providing oversight, corporate management, and ability to provide overall technical, schedule, and cost direction
- Strong editing and proofreading skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Experience managing and empowering teams and team members
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance standards and how to create digital and print products that adhere to these standards
- Familiar with the functionalities of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious
- Client is located in Dahlgren, VA; candidate must be able to travel frequently to client site
- Extra Credit: an awesome self-starter looking to showcase their creativity!
kglobal is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.