kglobal, a wholly owned subsidiary of Zenetex, LLC, is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands. We have an excellent opportunity for a Graphic Artist to support our NAVSEA/NUWC customer. This position will be based in our corporate office in Poulsbo, WA.
In this creative role, you will:
- Develop strategy and tactical execution of visual campaigns
- Design materials for traditional print, large-format print, and digital projects
- Create compelling visuals for a variety of media, including (but not limited to) flyers, brochures, signage, exhibits, banners, newsletters, infographics, social media, web banners, and videos
- Assist with art direction and copy-editing
- Partner and work with a creative team including photographers and videographers
- 3-5 years of relevant design experience (experience in a federal government or armed forces setting is a plus)
- Proficient in creating, designing, formatting, editing, and maintaining a range of print and digital media
- Experience designing and formatting for large-media print projects, i.e. on-site banners, signage, and exhibits; including the management of vendors for printing projects
- Strong background and extensive working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious
- Photography and videography experience is a big plus
- Strong working knowledge of video and video graphic design using Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Four-year degree in communications, graphic design, photography, or videography
Extra Credit: an awesome self-starter looking to showcase their creativity
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance.
Please submit your application on the Zenetex website by following this link.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.