We are kglobal – a full-service public relations and public affairs agency based in Washington, D.C. Our team is comprised of communicators, strategists, marketers, writers, artists, videographers, and photographers from across the country. Our fusion of expertise and talent results in thought-provoking campaigns, unexpected solutions, and better outcomes for clients. To sum it up, we are a diverse team that pursues excellence in everything we do while having fun along the way.
kglobal is looking for a Senior Account Executive interested in playing an integral role on our digital + social team. You will work closely with senior leaders, teams, and clients to solve problems and create new opportunities through digital done right.
Successful candidates will be creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute online campaigns with on-trend, innovative, and user-centered digital principles
- Collaborate with senior staff to set up and manage digital campaigns
- Support day-to-day account activities, including community management, content creation, and social analytics
- Analyze, synthesize, and report on data from digital and social campaigns
- Participate in and lead presentations, meetings, and ideation sessions
- Actively identify ways to nurture and grow your accounts + your role
Who You Are:
- Public relations professional with 4-6 years of relevant digital work experience (energy experience a plus)
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent writer who is creative, concise, and error-free
- Experienced with all aspects social and how it works within traditional communications
- Self-starter who is eager to take ownership of projects and build strong client relationship skills
- Energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious
- Strong executive presence and focus on client services
kglobal Perks + Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
- Excellent + Convenient Location at Farragut (3 blocks from all metro lines)
If interested, please click on the button below to apply. Your cover letter must have a catchy headline and be no more than 150 words (just how we like our media pitches).
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.