kglobal is seeking an Administrative Assistant who can support the firm’s partners in their management of the Washington, DC, office, as well as help manage its federal contracts process.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative support including writing, proofreading and editing of internal and client-facing documents, including integration of various sources and materials into final products
- Prepare correspondence, maintain schedules and coordinate travel, as well as review and approve timesheets, expense reports and other sensitive materials
- Coordinate schedules to facilitate and be a final set of eyes on things such as business development proposals, federal and commercial contract deliverables and briefings/presentations
- Generate reports on government contract activity and progress as needed
- Provides financial, contract management, and administrative support
Who You Are:
- Two (2) years of work experience post-college, with any work with or for the federal government considered a major plus
- Have at least some college experience, live in the DC/Maryland/Virginia area and have an interest in communications, public relations and public affairs
- Familiarity with the entire Microsoft Office Suite, as well as other online organizational tools (i.e. Basecamp, Slack, Adobe Acrobat, Office 365, etc.)
- Proficient written and oral communications skills are required, as well as the ability to work independently and meet critical deadlines
- Effective organizational skills and an eye for detail are also required as is having the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- In one sentence: Be an awesome self-starter, with a great attitude, looking to showcase your attention to detail, reliability and creativity!
kglobal is a full-service agency that helps our clients communicate better. As a result, the commercial and federal organizations we work with build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter AND resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.