kglobal is a full-service agency that helps our clients communicate better. Hustle is our strategy. We have an opening for in our fast-growing Crisis Communications/Issues Management practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starting professional to lead client accounts and to provide strategic counsel. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience as a practitioner with management and some mentoring experience, and who enjoys working with teams. Experience in the areas of Energy and Public Policy is a plus.
- Providing strategic advice to clients that include, but is not limited to creating strategic communications and crisis plans and recommending initiatives that will improve the client’s public perception
- Cultivating strong relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Leading client accounts and ensuring the quality of work meets objectives and provides tangible value.
- Managing account administration including billing and project management
- Assisting with new business opportunities
- Minimum of six years of previous public relations work or communications experience working with energy, infrastructure and/or environmental clients
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, along with the ability to manage stressful situations
- Strong writing ability with a solid track record of media placements
- A solid public speaker who is interested in developing and helping close new business
kglobal Perks and Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Business MacBook + phone plan
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
Think you have what it takes? Apply by email: email@example.com