We are kglobal – a strategic communications agency based in Washington, D.C. Our team is comprised of communicators, strategists, marketers, writers, and artists from across the globe. Our fusion of strategy and creative results in thought-provoking campaigns, unexpected solutions, and better outcomes for clients.
Our strategic planning practice is looking for an Account Supervisor to work with a variety of clients that operate in disparate industries. Past consulting engagements have integrated both strategic communications and consulting, with a specific focus on defense diversification, economic development, workforce development, and cyber initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity for a strategist to lead client accounts and provide tactical guidance for growth. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience as a management consultant and the ability to clearly communicate strategic recommendations to clients and their target audiences.
- Creating strategic plans and recommending initiatives that will improve the client’s market position;
- Conducting intake sessions and independent research to learn about the client’s business challenges and needs;
- Developing client-specific workplans and mapping out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives;
- Developing industry and/or sector analyses;
- Working tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by clients regarding new ways of operating as a result of consulting project outcomes;
- Managing account administration including billing and project management; and
- Seeking new business opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years of management consulting or strategic planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree in business management and/or communications preferred
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills that support the creation of client and market-specific deliverables
- Ability to manage client expectations
- Strong writing and research design capabilities
- Knowledge of strategic communications tactics, including (but not limited to) public relations, public affairs, digital and social media, branding and marketing, and stakeholder engagement
- Hands-on understanding of market forces and business processes and objectives
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to resolve problems and remove barriers to success
- Ability to navigate organizational processes and influence decisions
- Excellent communication skills
kglobal Perks and Benefits:
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
401k Retirement Plan
10 Paid Federal Holidays
Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Paid Professional Development Opportunities
Convenient Location at Farragut (3 blocks from all metro lines)
Think that you have what it takes? Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.