We are kglobal – a strategic communications agency based in Washington, D.C. Our team is comprised of communicators, strategists, marketers, writers, and artists from across the globe. Our fusion of strategy and creative results in thought-provoking campaigns, unexpected solutions, and better outcomes for clients.
Our strategic planning practice is looking for an Account Director to work with a variety of clients that operate in disparate industries. Past consulting engagements have integrated both strategic planning and communications consulting, with a specific focus on market expansion, economic diversification, and technology transfer initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity for a senior communications practitioner to lead client accounts and provide creative and strategic guidance. The ideal candidate will have hands-on consulting experience and the ability to clearly communicate tactical recommendations to clients and their target audiences.
- Creating strategic plans and recommending communications initiatives that will improve the client’s market position
- Developing industry-specific branding and marketing recommendations
- Conducting intake sessions and independent research to learn about the client’s business challenges and needs
- Developing client-specific work plans and mapping out schedules, milestones, and required resources to meet the project objectives
- Working tactfully to inspire faster adoption, greater utilization, and higher proficiency by clients regarding new ways of operating as a result of consulting project outcomes
- Managing account administration including billing and project management
- Seeking new business opportunities.
- Minimum 10 years of consulting or strategic planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree in business management and/or communications preferred
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills that support the creation of client and market-specific deliverables
- Ability to manage client expectations
- Strong writing and research capabilities
- Knowledge of strategic outreach tactics, including (but not limited to) public relations, public affairs, digital and social media, branding and marketing, and stakeholder engagement
- Hands-on understanding of market forces and business processes and objectives
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to resolve problems and remove barriers to success
- Ability to navigate organizational processes and influence decisions
- Excellent communication skills
kglobal Perks and Benefits:
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
401k Retirement Plan
10 Paid Federal Holidays
Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
Fully Stocked Kitchen
Paid Professional Development Opportunities
Convenient Location at Farragut (3 blocks from all metro lines)
Think that you have what it takes? Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.