kglobal is a full-service agency that helps our clients communicate better. Hustle is our strategy. We have an opening for an Account Supervisor in our Crisis Communications and Issues Management practice.
This is an exciting opportunity a communications professional seeking to learn how to drive client accounts and to provide expert counsel in crisis and reputation management. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience as a senior account executive with a PR firm.
- Providing senior-level strategic advice to clients that includes, but is not limited to creating strategic communications and crisis plans and recommending initiatives that will improve the client’s pubic perception.
- Cultivating strong relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders.
- Leading client accounts and ensuring work quality meets objectives and provides value.
- Managing account administration including billing and project management.
- Seeking and supporting new business opportunities.
- 3-5 years of previous public relations work or communications experience.
- Strong strategic thinking skills, along with the ability to manage stressful situations.
- Strong writing ability with a solid track record of media placements.
- Desire to participate in and lead presentations, meetings, and ideation sessions.
- Good presence and an interest in developing and closing new business.
kglobal Perks and Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans.
- 401k Retirement Plan.
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy.
- Business Macbook + phone plan.
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen.
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities.
- Excellent + Convenient Location at Farragut (3 blocks from all metro lines)
Think that you have what it takes? Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org