Account Executive – Digital
Do you eat, sleep, breathe all things digital? kglobal is looking for a Digital Account Executive to join our growing digital + social team. You will work closely with senior leaders, teams, and clients to solve problems and create new opportunities through digital done right. Successful candidates will be creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven with a passion for creating compelling social media campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with senior staff to execute online campaigns with on-trend, innovative, and user-centered digital principles
- Day-to-day account activities, including community management and social analytics
- Conceptualize and create compelling written and visual content, for both print and distribution on social media channels
- Analyze, synthesize, and report on data from digital and social campaigns
- Assist with ongoing graphic design tasks using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Assist digital team with website development and design
- Participate in and lead presentations, meetings, and ideation sessions
Who You Are:
- 1-5 years of relevant digital or agency experience
- Experience executing and/or managing social media programs (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Great understanding of online communications, including emerging tech
- Energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious
- Strong executive presence and focus on client services
- Extra Credit: strong fundamentals in Adobe Creative Suite, Google Ads, Google Analytics
kglobal Perks and Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
kglobal is a full-service communications agency based in Washington, D.C. that influences public policy, increases market share + builds awareness for our federal and commercial clients.
If interested, please click on the button below to apply or reach out to Jean Raleigh at firstname.lastname@example.org.