Are you a go-getter who thrives in a fast-moving, high-stakes environment? Do you love driving real results for clients? kglobal is looking for a Account Executive who can project manage, multi-task, create quality content, think strategically and critically, and tackle challenges across industries and issues with intellectual curiosity and initiative.
kglobal’s crisis, issues management, and marketing practice is dedicated to helping deliver real business ROI for our clients with disruptive approaches. We are a mid-sized, full-service agency – and hustle is our strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented professional with at least three years’ experience in public relations to help lead client accounts and to learn how to provide expert counsel to a myriad of corporations, non-profits, and associations. The ideal candidate has moxy, energy, and creativity.
- Preparing client-ready media materials, including news releases, op-eds, media pitches, social media copy, and various marketing collateral
- Helping project manage accounts and serving as a key client contact
- Securing earned media opportunities through developing close relationships with reporters
- Participating in scheduled strategy calls with clients
- Researching and collaborating on new business opportunities
- Supporting on digital and design work
- Two to three years of previous public relations agency or related work
- Strong writing ability with a solid track record of media placements
- Digital and design experience/knowledge
- Ability to prioritize well and handle high-pressure situations
- A confident public speaker who can assist with business development efforts
Salary and Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience and skill
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Business Macbook + iPhone
- Excellent + Convenient Location in downtown DC
Think that you have what it takes? Apply by email: firstname.lastname@example.org