We are kglobal – a full-service public relations and public affairs agency based in Washington, D.C. Our team is comprised of communicators, strategists, marketers, writers, artists, videographers, and photographers from across the country. Our fusion of expertise and talent results in thought-provoking campaigns, unexpected solutions, and better outcomes for clients. To sum it up, we’re a diverse team that pursues excellence in everything we do while having fun along the way.
kglobal is looking for an Account Director in our Issues Management and Crisis Communications practice working with energy and finance clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a senior strategist to lead client accounts and to provide expert counsel. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience as a practitioner with managing and mentoring experience as well as energy and/or financial sector experience.
- Providing senior-level strategic advice to clients that includes, but is not limited to creating strategic communications and crisis plans and recommending initiatives that will improve the client’s pubic perception
- Cultivating strong relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Leading client accounts and ensuring the quality of work meets objectives and provides value.
- Managing account administration including billing and project management
- Seeking new business opportunities
- Minimum of 6 years of previous public relations work or communications experience working with energy (oil & gas) and/or finance clients (international experience is a plus)
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, along with the ability to manage stressful situations
- Strong writing ability with a solid track record of media placements
- A solid public speaker who is interested in developing and closing new business
kglobal Perks + Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Business MacBook + Phone plan
- Fully-stocked Kitchen
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
- Excellent + Convenient Location at Farragut (3 blocks from all metro lines)
Think that you have what it takes? Apply here or by sending an email to email@example.com
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.