kglobal is looking for a SharePoint Development and Website Lead interested in playing an integral role to help our customers tell an impactful and cohesive story. This person will work on an exciting opportunity with a US Federal Government agency based in Arlington, VA. As part of a group of creative thinkers and communicators, our ideal candidate thrives in a highly visible, fast-paced, time-sensitive environment and is able to solve problems through the development and expansion of a SharePoint platform. A successful candidate is creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven. Candidates should also have an active SECRET security clearance and previous experience with developing SharePoint for the federal government.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee strategic and tactical execution for all SharePoint needs
- Provide upkeep and maintenance on an existing SharePoint site collection
- Design, configure, and deploy new and custom Section 508 compliant websites, document libraries, workflows, lists, SharePoint sites and other design functionalities
- Develop, coordinate and conduct intranet and web site trainings for end-users, customers, team members and client staff
- Assist with the creation of navigation options to improve the user experience
- Write Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents, workflows and training materials that define technical requirements and user-friendly instructions for more than 2,500 end-users
- Work with stakeholders and team to understand proposed site changes based on end-user requirements and user stories
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems
- You are detail-oriented and have the ability to support multiple projects at the same time
- You have at least 10 years of relevant work experience (experience in a federal government or armed forces setting a plus), including 5 years of SharePoint and website experience. Some of this experience should include SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online
- You are SharePoint-certified (MOS 2010/2013, MCSA, MCSE, MCSD)
- You are well-versed in SharePoint-based applications and technologies, including but not limited to, InfoPath Forms, Workflows, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Bamboo Solutions
kglobal is a full-service agency that helps organizations communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
kglobal is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.