kglobal is looking a number of Senior Visual Information Specialists interested in playing an integral role conceptualizing and developing compelling material – to include exhibits, graphics, video, and photography. The candidates will work directly on an exciting new opportunity with a Department of Defense (DoD) agency. As a critical member of the creative team, the specialists will work in a highly visible, fast-paced, time-sensitive environment to convey technical concepts and create compelling visuals. The successful candidates are creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven. Candidates should also have an active SECRET security clearance and previous experience creating visual products for the federal government.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop strategy and tactical execution of visual campaigns
- Conceptualize and design materials for traditional print, large-format print, and digital projects
- Create compelling visuals for a variety of media, including (but not limited to) flyers, brochures, signage, exhibits, banners, newsletters, infographics, social media, web banners, and videos
- Assist with art direction and copyediting
- Applicants should be proficient in one or all of the following disciplines: photography, videography, graphic design, or another creative field
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in fine arts, communications, graphic design or animation, or the following work experience: seven (7) years of related experience in developing visual information and graphic art products for various print, exhibit, web page design, digital/audio/video, and web media
- Expert in designing and developing visual information and graphic art products
- Proficient in creating, designing, formatting, editing, and maintaining a range of print and digital media
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance standards and how to create digital and print products that adhere to these standards
- Experience designing and formatting for large-media print projects, i.e. on-site banners, signage, and exhibits; including the management of vendors for printing projects
- Strong background and extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud, including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects. General working knowledge of MAXON Cinema 4D and Autodesk Maya a plus!
- Customer is located in Dahlgren, VA; candidate must be able to work on site full time
- Energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious
- Extra Credit: an awesome self-starter looking to showcase their creativity!
We would love to see your work! Please include a link to your creative portfolio or samples of previous design work when applying for this position.
kglobal is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.