kglobal is looking for a Senior Account Executive interested in playing an integral role on our digital + social team. You will work closely with senior leaders, teams, and clients to solve problems and create new opportunities through digital done right. Successful candidates will be creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with senior staff to set up and manage digital campaigns
- Support day-to-day account activities, including community management, content creation, and social analytics
- Analyze, synthesize, and report on data from digital and social campaigns
- Actively identify ways to nurture and grow your accounts + your role
- Execute online campaigns with on-trend, innovative, and user-centered digital principles
- Manage website development and design
- Participate in and lead presentations, meetings, and ideation sessions
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of relevant digital experience (CPG and/or Fortune 500 experience in an agency setting a plus)
- Great understanding of online communications, including emerging tech
- Energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious
- Strong executive presence and focus on client services
- Extra Credit: strong fundamentals in WordPress, Photoshop + Illustrator
kglobal Perks and Benefits:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance Plans
- 401k Retirement Plan
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Flexible Paid Time Off + Vacation Policy
- Business Macbook + iPhone
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
- Excellent + Convenient Location at Farragut (3 blocks from all metro lines)
kglobal is a full-service agency based in Washington, DC that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.
If interested, please click on the button below to apply. Your cover letter must be 280 characters or less for full consideration.
If you experience any issues with this online form, please reach out to Jean Raleigh at email@example.com.