kglobal is looking for a Program Manager interested in playing an integral role leading and shaping an integrated communications team – to help our client tell an impactful and cohesive brand story. The candidate will work on an exciting new opportunity with a Department of Defense (DoD) agency. As the manager of a group of creative thinkers and communicators, the ideal candidate will work in a highly visible, fast-paced, time-sensitive environment to solve problems and create new opportunities through integrated communications effort. The successful candidate is creative, fast on their feet, and self-driven. Candidates should also have an active SECRET security clearance and previous experience as a project manager for the federal government agency (DoD-specific experience an asset).
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee strategic and tactical execution for all project management, speechwriting, editing, exhibit services, photography and videography, web, research, and multimedia needs
- Ensure client needs are met from a goal-setting perspective
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the client and the kglobal team
- Counsel client’s senior leadership on all current and prospective communications projects
- Oversee operational performance with specific attention to work product quality, project timeline and reporting, and budgets
- Assist with executive messaging, content curation, and copy editing
- Supervise and mentor team members by managing timelines, providing constructive feedback, and nurturing their professional growth
Who You Are:
- Ten (10) years of relevant management experience, with at least five (5) years involving federal government programs (armed forces setting is a plus!)
- Proven ability to lead and direct complex projects and execute assignments independently within the scope of the contract
- Demonstrated experience providing oversight, corporate management, and ability to provide overall technical, schedule, and cost direction
- Strong editing and proofreading skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Experience managing and empowering teams and team members
- Knowledge of Section 508 compliance standards and how to create digital and print products that adhere to these standards
- Familiar with the functionalities of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Energetic, passionate, and intellectually curious
- Client is located in Dahlgren, VA; candidate must be able to travel frequently to client site
- Extra Credit: an awesome self-starter looking to showcase their creativity!
kglobal is a full-service agency that helps clients communicate better. As a result, our commercial and federal clients build awareness, increase market share, influence policy, and protect their brands.