We’re growing fast at kglobal and our client roster is expanding. We are looking for a strong self-starter to join our team as an Account Executive, Crisis Communications.
This is an excellent opportunity for an eager self-starter who is looking for new challenges. We offer a comprehensive benefits package and ample opportunity for professional growth.
- Drafting client-ready media materials including memos, news releases and op-eds.
- Developing media pitches and securing earned media opportunities for clients
- Daily media monitoring and identifying media opportunities for clients
- Researching new business opportunities
- Minimum of two years of previous public relations or journalism work experience.
- Willingness to work some evenings and weekends
- A four-year degree in public relations, journalism, communications or a liberal arts discipline
- Ability to prioritize and handle high pressure situations
- Proficient with the MS Office Suite.
- Solid writing and research skills.
- Prior internship or employment experience in an agency setting is a plus.