kglobal is a full-service agency that helps our clients communicate better. Hustle is our strategy. We have an opening for an Account Director in our Crisis Communications practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior strategist to lead client accounts and to provide expert counsel in crisis and reputation management. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience as a practitioner with managing and mentoring experience.
- Providing senior-level strategic advice to clients that includes, but is not limited to creating strategic communications and crisis plans and recommending initiatives that will improve the client’s pubic perception
- Cultivating strong relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders
- Leading client accounts and ensuring the quality of work meets objectives and provides value.
- Managing account administration including billing and project management
- Seeking new business opportunities
- Minimum of six years of previous public relations work or communications experience.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, along with the ability to manage stressful situations
- Strong writing ability with a solid track record of media placements
- A solid public speaker who is interested in developing and closing new business
Think that you have what it takes? Apply by email: email@example.com